Potato Salad with Mayonnaise
- 2 large potatoes, steamed until tender and cut into large chunks.
- 3-5 spring onions, finely chopped or ½ an onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red capsicum
- 5-6 tbsp tofu mayonnaise / cashew mayonnaise
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, optional
- Unrefined salt to taste
Simply mix all the ingredients together (keep aside a teaspoon each of chopped spring onion and red capsicum for garnish). You may refrigerate the salad for an hour before serving. Serve garnished with spring onion and red capsicum.