Rainbow Pad Thai
- ½ medium-sized red bell pepper (red capsicum), thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized unpeeled carrot, julienned
- 1 medium-sized unpeeled zucchini, spiralised into noodles
- ¼ cup purple cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup Chinese bean sprouts (typically moong beans sprouted till long)
- 1 tbsp toasted broken pistachios
For the Dressing
- 1 tbsp tahini (sesame butter)
- ¼ cup tamarind (imli) paste
- 2 tbsp date paste
- ½ tsp grated unpeeled ginger
- ½ tsp grated garlic
- ½ tsp unrefined salt
Except for the pistachios, mix all the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
Mix all the dressing ingredients together, until smooth. Toss the salad with the dressing, until it is well mixed. Sprinkle pistachios on top. Serve immediately.