Avocado Breakfast Superbowl
- ½ ripe avocado flesh
- ½ red banana or any banana
- 4-5 ripe red strawberries (substitute with any other berry, mango or seasonal fruit of your choice)
- 2 dates, pitted (for added sweetness)
- 4-5 tbsp frozen strawberries, figs, raisins, and any other berries.
- 1-2 tbsp chopped nuts and seeds
Blend the avocado, red banana, strawberries and dates without any water to obtain a yoghurt like consistency. Transfer to a cereal bowl. Top with frozen berries, nuts and seeds. Enjoy.
To make a chocolate smoothie bowl you can add 1-2 tbsp raw cacao powder and increase the quantity of bananas and dates