For the Roll
• rotis made from wheat or bajra or ragi flour
For the Gravy
• 2 onions with sprinkling of cashews, steamed and made into a paste
• 2-3 tomatoes, boiled and made into a puree
• 1 cup sliced onion, capsicum, cabbage
• 1 cup crumbled tofu
• salt to taste
• 1 tsp garam masala/chat masala
In a pan, heat the onion paste and cook for few minutes. Add the tomato puree and let it boil for some time. Add salt to taste. Add the sliced onion, capsicum, cabbage and crumbled tofu and stir for 2-3 minutes leaving the vegetables crunchy. Add the chat masala. There should not be excess gravy.
Spread the tofu mixture on roti and roll it up. Serve hot.