Photo by Mona Irfan
1. Roast the zucchinis and red bell pepper until their skin is charred (on a griddle/tawa or in a pre-heated oven at 200 °C for 20-30 minutes).
2. Allow it to cool and scrape off the charred skin.
3. Blend the charred vegetables with the remaining ingredients until smooth.
4. Transfer to a bowl, garnish with a sprinkle of red chilli powder.
5. Serve with carrots, cucumber, whole wheat pita bread, radish or your choice of salad or crudités.
3-4 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.