Mixed Vegetable Sabzi
- 1 cup chopped potato (1 cm cubes)
- 1 cup chopped carrots (1 cm cubes)
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup peas
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- ¼ tsp turmeric (haldi)
- Unrefined salt to taste
- ½ tsp dry mango (amchur) powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- ½ cup tomato puree
- Fresh coriander leaves, for the garnish
Steam all the vegetables and keep aside.
Heat a pan. Roast the cumin seeds, then turn off the heat and add dry spices. Roast the spices and add ginger-chilli paste and tomato puree. Now, add the steamed vegetables. Cook for a few minutes, to let the vegetables absorb the flavours. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.