Baked Beans with Rice
- 3 onions, chopped and sprinkled with salt
- 1 tbsp red pepper powder (sweet)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- a bunch of basil, chopped
- 3 cups cooked beans
- 2/3 cup brown rice washed and soaked for 8-10 hours
- 2 tomatoes cut in to small pieces
- salt and black pepper to taste
Heat the pan and fry onion till golden. Then add the red pepper powder and chili powder. Add the rice which is well washed before. Cook it for 2-3 min then add the tomatoes and black pepper powder, salt and 2 glasses of water.
Put the beans in big tray, then add the rice, salt to taste and at the end add the basil. Mix everything well and bake for about 40 min at about 180°C.