- 1 cup medium-sized dalia, roasted
- 3-4 well ripened bananas, mashed
- 6 slices of pineapple, finely chopped
- 1 cup jaggery
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup grated coconut
- 1″ pc ginger, grated
- ¼ cup grated carrot or apple
- Roasted cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp dill seeds (suva)
- Coconut water or coconut milk (if required)
Mix all the ingredients together very well. Keep the batter aside for 6-8 hours. The consistency should be becoming lighter. If it becomes dry, add coconut water or coconut milk. (Always taste for balance). Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes. Steam in a steamer for better consistency.
This recipe contains jaggery and is not suitable for those who are working on disease reversal.