Reversing Diabetes and Hypertension
Saturday 17th February 2018
Goethe Zentrum, 20 Journalist's Colony Road No. 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Reversing diabetes and high blood pressure means going back to where you were – no more medicines, and normal lab reports.
6 good reasons why you should join this program NOW to PREVENT and REVERSE Diabetes and High BP and other lifestyle diseases.
1. They are reversible. These need not be a life sentence! Thousands of people have done it.
2. The food is delicious, and easy to make. The lifestyle is enjoyable.
3. You can get rid of the costs of medicines and doctors forever. Being sick costs a lot.
4. Being sick means loss of work days, low energy, reduced efficiency.
5. Both diabetes and high blood pressure have many complications – heart attacks, kidney disease, visual disturbances, and more.
6. Medicines have a lot of side effects, and are a load on the liver and kidneys.
This program is based on scientific evidence and gives you practical guidelines about the best way to eat in order to re-create health.
DIABETES: Many people have reduced and even stopped all medications and injections after attending this one day program.
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE: Learn how to reverse most cases of high blood pressure, clogging of the arteries, high cholesterol and abnormal lipid profiles. Free yourself from medicines!
What you will receive
- 5 hours of eye opening lecture on nutrition and its link to disease
- 3 gourmet plant-based meals (breakfast, lunch and snacks)
- A booklet packed with all the important notes and information you will need to continue on your path to health
Menu is specially designed by Holistic Nutritionist Sridevi Jasti & Catering by Vibrant Living Pvt Ltd.
This program will be conducted by Dr Nandita Shah, Founder of SHARAN. She is the recipient of the Narishakti Award for her work in health and nutrition and the author of the bestseller Reversing Diabetes in 21 Days. Watch Dr Nandita Shah speak about this in an episode of Chai with Lakshmi or see testimonials on YouTube.
Time: 9 am – 5:30 pm
Contribution* (Rs): Rs 6000 per person.
Rs 10500 per couple (A couple means husband and wife or two people living in the same house).
Rs 18500 for family of 3-4.
Rs 21000 for 4 friends.
Rs 4250 for repeaters (those who have done our one day seminars – Peas vs Pills, Reversing Diabetes or Reversing Heart Disease and Hypertension).
Early Bird Discount: Rs 750 off per person till 13th Feb 2018.
Note: Please deposit cash or cheque before the Early Bird date ends (midnight), or else full rate(s) will be applicable.
*Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Snack & Course materials.
18% GST will be added to any payment as per government regulations
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation before the early bird attracts full refund towards another program. Cancellation after early bird attracts 75% refund. No refund at the day of event.
Contact: 022 4003 1909, 97691 17747.