Reversing Diabetes and Hypertension
Wednesday 18th April 2018
Oshwal Centre, Coopers Lane Road, Northaw, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 4DG, London, UK
Reversing diabetes and high blood pressure means going back to where you were – no more medicines, and normal lab reports.
6 good reasons why you should join this program NOW to PREVENT and REVERSE Diabetes and High BP and other lifestyle diseases.
1. They are reversible. These need not be a life sentence! Thousands of people have done it.
2. The food is delicious, and easy to make. The lifestyle is enjoyable.
3. You can get rid of the costs of medicines and doctors forever. Being sick costs a lot.
4. Being sick means loss of work days, low energy, reduced efficiency.
5. Both diabetes and high blood pressure have many complications – heart attacks, kidney disease, visual disturbances, and more.
6. Medicines have a lot of side effects, and are a load on the liver and kidneys.
This program is based on scientific evidence and gives you practical guidelines about the best way to eat in order to re-create health.
DIABETES: Many people have reduced and even stopped all medications and injections after attending this one day program.
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE: Learn how to reverse most cases of high blood pressure, clogging of the arteries, high cholesterol and abnormal lipid profiles. Free yourself from medicines
What you will receive
- 5 hours of eye opening lecture on nutrition and its link to disease
- 3 gourmet plant-based meals (breakfast, lunch and snacks)
- A booklet packed with all the important notes and information you will need to continue on your path to health
This program will be conducted by Dr Nandita Shah, Founder of SHARAN. She is the recipient of the Narishakti Award for her work in health and nutrition and the author of the bestseller Reversing Diabetes in 21 Days. Watch Dr Nandita Shah speak about this in an episode of Chai with Lakshmi or see testimonials on YouTube.
Time: 8 am – 5:30 pm ( 8 am to 8:30 – Registration followed by breakfast)
Fees*: £ 75.00 up to 31st March 2018. After that £ 100.00 till 6th April 2018 and then on £ 125.00
* Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Snack & Course materials.
Payment instructions: Pay by on line banking to : SHARAN HEALTH SEMINARS / Account number 53356167 / sort code 20-92-63 after payment is done Send e mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org confirming participant name and seminar date
Refund policy: Cancellation fee £ 5.00 per person up to 31st March 2018, 50% up to 6th April 2018 . After 6th April no refund.
Contact: Milan Shah + 447751411896, Bansri + 447815103209
This seminars has been hosted by Sigma Pharmaceuticals