1. How do I start? How do I log in?
As soon as you pay online you should get a link to the program and your user name and password. Click on the link or copy and paste it in your browser and it will ask for the user name and password.
2. I am going to be travelling soon for 2 weeks. Should I join the program after that?
You get access from the time you pay for 2 months or 3 months depending on the package. The program consists of 3 preparation days and 21 days full of videos, instructions and motivation. Once you open it you can view it as many times as you like within the period of access. So it all depends on you. You can even learn while you are travelling. This program gives you complete control to do it at your time and your pace.
3. Once I log in, can I view the whole program at once?
No, you have to go in a specific order. Only when you finish one day and answer the test questions, will you be able to access the next day. But you are free to revise the previous days whenever you wish. You are also free to cover more than one day at a time if you wish. But you have to do it in the right order. Ideally you would take one day at a time for 24 days – 3 preparation days and 21 days of the course, and cover this systematically over 24 days. This will give you some time to revise and will help you get the results in the period of the program. But this is not mandatory, you can go faster or slower.
4. At what time and when does the program start? Can I do it if I am in a different time zone?
The program gives you complete control in your hands. You can literally log on and do it whenever you wish.
5. What if I need help? Is there some support?
The program has been designed so that you will learn everything that you need to know to reverse diabetes if you do it properly. There are more recipes and information on SHARAN website too. If you need help in reducing medicines, checking your reports etc, you can always register for a SHARAN consultation during or after the program.
6. I have tried purchasing the program but the payment failed
There could be several issues –
i. for some reason your card is not accepted – try another card
ii. at that time the internet failed – try again
iii. some information was not put in carefully – check again
Incase this issue cannot be resolved, please let us know and we will see what we can do.
7. What exactly will I get in this program?
This program gives you step by step guidance on how to get started, shop and prepare, do lab tests, how to cook, how to check, how to reduce medications as you get better with the help of short videos and some text. It is designed so that you can learn at your own pace.
8. I have paid. Now what is the procedure?
You should have received your user name and password. Please log in and start.
You can also Bookmark the link by locating the bookmarks in the menu of the browser and choose to remember the username and password when you log in. This can avoid having to find the link each time and to remember the user name and password.
9. Are the contents like videos and recipes are downloadable?
No, they are not downloadable and you do not need to download them. The idea is to get rid of diabetes by changing your lifestyle.
10. What is the cancellation policy?
Since it’s an online program cancellation is not possible. However, we do expect that you will be more than happy with the content.
11. Are the books that we order in digital or physical form?
The books will reach you at the address you give in the physical form. The SHARAN Health Booklet and Recipe Booklets are already available to anyone for free download here https://sharan-india.org/publications/
12. What is the difference between the phone/Skype consultation and the 21 day online program? Which is better?
The 21-Day Online program is great because it gives you step by step guidance and motivation and is spread out over a period of time. It can take the place of attending the seminar or perhaps reading a book on reversing diabetes. You may add consultations to this to help cut down the medicines. Consultations are individualised to your specific needs.
13. Is a short demo version available?
No, it’s a rather extensive program, which cannot be shortened.
14. Is there a guarantee that I will reverse my diabetes after completing the program?
If you follow the guidance, then yes, you will reverse diabetes in time or at least largely improve. You may need the help of consultations to reduce medications.
15. I have already done Dr Nandita Shah’s full day seminar on Reversing Diabetes & Hypertension. Will this help me?
This program has 3 amazing facilitators – Dr Nandita Shah, Nithya Shanti and Nandini Gulati. Each one covers different aspects so we do believe it’s worth doing even if you have done the seminar. Each program is a bit different and perhaps different people need different aspects and presentations.
16. Is this only restricted to diabetes or any other diseases can also be cured?
Well it’s especially designed for diabetics but everyone in the family can benefit from it too. In reality the cause of diabetes, hypertension, PCOD, hypothyroid, obesity and many other illnesses is similar. Even people with auto-immune problems will benefit. We recommend the healthiest lifestyle, which is common for all humans.
17. What about Type 1 diabetes? Is this only for type 2 diabetes?
Although the cause of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes is different, both will benefit from this program. In Type 1 diabetes insulin doses will drop dramatically but total reversal takes time, sometimes years.
18. My doctor told me that diabetes cannot be cured, that I have to take medicines lifelong.
SHARAN has helped thousands of people reverse diabetes. You can see some of the testimonials on our website. Some of our patients are also doctors themselves. You can surely get rid of those medicines.
19. Will I get a dedicated consultant to work with me for the 21 day online program?
No, you would have to register for a consultation for that.
20. Will my blood reports be studied and a specific diet regimen be suggested?
No, the online program is not individualized. It’s a program where you can learn to be diabetes free, and at best can replace a seminar. You may require a consultation additionally depending on the number of medications you are on.
21. Do you recommend I also get a medical consultant to go along with this 21 day course?
This totally depends on your needs. If you need it, it’s available.
22. When the program says 60 or 90 day access, it’s not clear what this access is for. Can you please elaborate?
You will not have access to the material or videos after 60 or 90 days depending in which package you take. But it can easily be completed in 21 days so this gives you extra time anyway. Depending on your schedule and your personality you can choose the 60 or 90 day program.
23. What happens after I exhaust my access period. Can I further extend the program?
Yes, you can always register for another 60 or 90 days as you wish