Zippy Parsley Dip
- ¼ cup chopped parsley (a few good handfuls of fresh parsley)
- ½ an onion, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp vegan tofu mayonnaise
- Unrefined salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon (or to taste)
- 200 g tofu
Wash and drain the parsley, discarding any dead leaves (but not the stalks – keep them). Take all the ingredients in a food processor and blend well. That’s it!
Substituting sun dried tomatoes and herbs instead of parsley can make a great dip in the above recipe or just mixing pitted black olives and tofu. Invent your own combinations.
Serves 6 – 8