Wraps can be made with different ingredients according to your taste
- The base – this can be a large whole wheat base made with or without flavouring (tomato, spinach etc)
- The spread – something which makes the wrap moist and luscious – hummus, avocado, vegan cheeses, vegan mayonnaise, coriander mint chutney or any other of your favourite spreads
- Veggies – these can be grilled or raw or a combination
- Some spike – chilly sauce, onions, mustard, etc. (optional)
- You can also add marinated or grilled tofu, if you wish or beans etc
Heat the base on a tawa. When the base is roasted add in the other layers. Roll tightly like a Frankie and serve.