Banana Cream Cake with Nuts and Apricots
- 2 cups mix nuts (walnuts, cashews, almonds)
- 1 cup dry apricots (put them in water 1 hour before)
- 1/2 cup seeded dates
- fruits 4-5 – kiwi, pineapple/mangoes, strawberry
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 cup grated fresh coconut
In blender, blend the nuts, dry fruits and the dates.
In a cake pan, spread the nuts and dry fruits mixture and firmly press down. If it is too dry add some coconut milk. Make a cream from the bananas and tahini.
Put the cream over the base, add some coconut powder and then some fruits. Bake the dough for 30 mins at 180°C.