Vietnamese Rolls With Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 6 rice paper sheets
- 1 cup thinly sliced unpeeled carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced mixed bell peppers (3 coloured capsicums)
- 1 cup 3″ long thin slices of unpeeled cucumbers
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup rice vermicelli (optional)
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup spicy peanut sauce
Soak the vermicelli in warm water for approximately 10 minutes, until it softens. Drain and keep aside.
Take one rice sheet at a time. Submerge it in water for 15-30 seconds. Remove and place on a kitchen towel. Place some coriander leaves, small amounts of carrots, cabbage, other vegetables and vermicelli in a thick line in the centre of each sheet. Top it with dollops of the dressing. Fold the sheet from one side, and then roll to the opposite side to make rolls. Repeat for all rolls.
Serve immediately with spicy peanut sauce.