- 10 g (2 tsp) miso paste (or to taste)
- 1 pack tofu, cubed (1cm x 1cm x 1cm)
- 100 g potatoes, diced
- 100 g onions, diced
- 100 g carrots, diced
- 100 g broccoli, separated into small florets
- 1 small leek, sliced
- 3 green chillies, chopped
- 15 g garlic, finely minced or ground
- 15 g seaweed, cut into 2cm x 3 cm bits
- 10 cups water
Soak the seaweed in the water for 30 minutes. Then, bring the water and seaweed to a boil and add in the vegetables and tofu. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the miso and serve hot.
It is best not to reheat the soup after the miso is added.