- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cashew flour
- 2-3 tbsp desiccated coconut/ shredded dried coconut
- 3 tbsp crumbled extra firm tofu
- 3-4 tbsp dry dates (kharek) powder
- ⅛ tsp unrefined salt
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp date paste
- 2-3 tsp non dairy milk (if required)
- Few halved pistachios, to decorate
Mix together the almond flour, cashew flour, desiccated coconut, tofu, dry dates powder, salt and cardamom. Add the date paste and bring everything together and roll into small balls. If the mixture is not binding together well, add non dairy milk and form small balls. Flatten the balls into thick discs. Place a pistachio piece in the centre of each disc and press in. This can be consumed as is, or can be baked in a pre-heated oven at 180 °C for 5-6 minutes.
This recipe uses many nuts. Please keep your nut limit in mind if you are
working on disease reversal.
Makes about 12-15 pedhas