Jowar Roti/ Amaranth Roti
- 2 cups sorghum (jowar) flour / amaranth (rajgira) flour
- 1 cup steamed and mashed unpeeled potatoes
- 1 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- ¼ tsp unrefined salt (optional)
- ¼ – ½ cup hot water, as required
Mix together all the ingredients, except hot water, in a big bowl and then bind with hot water into a tight dough. Divide into 10 equal balls, dust them with dry flour and roll out into thin rotis. Heat a tawa, and roast them, one at a time, turning each over, until both sides are evenly done.