- 1 packets fettucini pasts, cooked as per instructions
- 1 cup fermented cashew cheese
- 2 tbsp garlic finely chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper
- 1 cup water
- herbs of your choice – fresh basil, parsley or dill (optional)
- finely chopped mushrooms (optional)
Sauté the garlic till the aroma fills the air. Add the cheese and water and stir in. Add mushrooms if you are using them, salt, pepper and cook for a minute till the flavors blend and the mushrooms are cooked.
Add fresh herbs and serve with fettuccini.