Creamy Summer Smoothie
- 4 bananas (200 gm banana ice‐cream)
- 4 mangoes (400 gm pulp)
- freshly ground green cardamom seeds (choti elaichi)
- 1 thin slice of fresh ginger
- 2‐4 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- a sprig of mint for garnish (optional)
Chop the bananas and store in an airtight container in the freezer for 2 days. Keep the mango in the fridge to get a very cool and refreshing milkshake. Blend the frozen banana pieces into a smooth icecream, add the chopped mango flesh, ginger, lime and cardamom and blend until smooth. Add some cold water or ice‐cubes if you find it too thick. Garnish with mint and serve.