- 1 cup besan ( chickpea flour)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 2/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 3/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 1/2-3/4 tsp black salt
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
Sieve the flour. Mix the water into it slowly and well so that there are no lumps. Mix the rest of the ingredients.
Heat a ceramic tawa on medium flame and spread a thick layer on it. As soon as the bubbles appear, cover it with a lid and and cook till it starts to look dry. Now cook on the opposite side for a few minutes. Serve hot.