- 1 cup besan (chickpea flour)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 2/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 3/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 1/2-3/4 tsp black salt
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
Sieve the chickpea flour. Slowly, add water into the flour and knead well to avoid lumps. Mix the rest of the ingredients with the flour.
Heat a ceramic tawa on medium flame and pour a ladle full of batter to form a thick layer. As soon as the bubbles appear, cover the pan with a lid and cook till the omelette starts to look dry. Turn it over and cook for a few minutes. Serve hot.