- 1 cup besan (chickpea flour)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 2/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 3/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 1/2-3/4 tsp black salt
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
Sieve the chickpea flour. Mix the water into it slowly and well so that there are no lumps. Mix the rest of the ingredients with the flour.
Heat a ceramic tawa on medium flame and spread a thick layer on it. As soon as the bubbles appear, cover it with a lid and and cook till it starts to look dry. Now cook on the opposite side for a few minutes. Serve hot.