Cabbage Greens Salad
- 500 g cabbage, shredded
- 500 g spinach, shredded
- 200 g mint (pudina), chopped
- 200 g dill (suva), chopped
- 1-2 tomatoes, sliced, for the garnish (optional)
For the Dressing
- Juice of 4 limes
- ½ tsp unrefined salt (or to taste)
- ½ tsp cumin (jeera), coarsely powdered
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- ½ tsp black pepper (kali mirch) powder
Mix together all the dressing ingredients and keep aside.
In a large bowl, place the spinach, mint and dill along with half the dressing and mix well. Transfer to a serving plate. In a separate bowl, mix the cabbage with the rest of the dressing. Top the greens with the cabbage in the centre. Arrange the tomato slices around the salad. Sprinkle a pinch of cumin powder on top and serve.