Beetroot with a Zing
- 4 medium sized beetroots
- 2 tbsp onions, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp celery, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 cup peanut yogurt, lightly whipped
- 1 small raw mango, chopped fine (optional)
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- raw onion rings (optional)
Steam the beetroots with the skin until tender. Cool completely and cut into 1 inch cubes. Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, add the beetroot and mix well. Can be served with raw onion rings.
Serve at room temperature because in the fridge, the yogurt will cake through.