Asian Style Salad with Tofu
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 100 gm tofu, cut into small chunks
- 2 small carrots, julienned
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 4 sprigs of coriander, chopped
- 4 tbsp long moong (green gram) sprouts
- 2-3 tbsp Asian style dressing
Marinate the tofu in the Asian style dressing for 2 hours. Place all the ingredients in a salad bowl along with the sprouts. Add the marinated tofu and toss well. Serve.
Before using tofu in the recipe, make sure you squeeze out all the water from the tofu – as much as possible.