Whole Plant Based Nutrition Consultations Workshop for Doctors, Dieticians and Nutritionists
Thursday 14th—Friday 15th December 2017
SHARAN Centre, 306, Above Axis Bank, Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road, Andheri W, Mumbai
SHARAN offers holistic nutrition consultations in person and via Skype/phone by nutritionists, dieticians and doctors. These are useful for anyone who is interested in preventing and reversing diseases, through whole plant based nutrition. The goal is to test, and scientifically reduce medications so that each patient can reach their highest health potential.
This requires understanding of the patient’s background, and guiding him/her in the simplest way possible to make changes to get well. It also means advising tests, checking results and reducing medications knowledgeably so that the patient can be free of the medications eventually. It also requires explaining to patients about methods of cooking and creating an individualised meal plan for them according to SHARAN standards and specifications.
This workshop is a focussed training for nutritionists, dieticians and doctors who would like to hold consultations in plant based nutrition
Qualifications for Applicants:
1. Must be registered medical practitioners or registered dieticians or nutritionists or have qualifications in plant based nutrition.
2. Must have attended at least 1 SHARAN full day seminar.
3. Whole plant based-diet must be their own personal practice.
4. They must have a reasonable knowledge about healthy cooking to convey this to their patients.
- What exactly does whole plant based diet entail?
- Differences between Medical consultations and Nutritionist consultations.
- How to understand the needs of the patient and conduct the consultation to cover the most important aspects for the patient within the given time, and with individualisation. The consultation should be complete and the patient should be empowered and inspired to follow the diet within the consultation time.
- Process Flow for Consultations
- Live consultation to understand the flow.
- How to write a synopsis with all the details to help the patient stay on track.
- How to individualise the meal plan taking into account the patient’s needs.
- Understanding lab reports, some medical conditions and which medicines should be removed earliest
- How to give the patient the prognosis
- How to do the follow up
- Long term support from SHARAN for consultations.
- Behavioural skills essential for consultations.
- Practice mock / actual consultations and synopsis writing
- Q & A session.
After the training you may do consultations for SHARAN according to specific guidelines as well as use this knowledge to consult with your own patients.
Time: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm. (on both days)
Contribution: Rs.25,000 per person**
Special repeater rate: Rs.15,000 per person** – This applies to anyone who has already done the SHARAN consultation training programs in the past.
Early Bird Discount: Rs 5,000 discount Per Person till 1st Dec 2017.
Note*: Please deposit cash or cheque before the Early Bird date ends (midnight), or else full rate(s) will be applicable.
**GST will be added as applicable.
Please complete the application form and email it to email@example.com. Once you are accepted, please make the payment: Rs 15,000 per person through online or deposit cash or a cheque directly to our account by depositing in your local ICICI bank. The cheque must be in favour of A/c Name: SHARAN and our bank details are Account Type: Current, Bank Name: ICICI Bank, A/c No. 000405113393, Branch: Nariman Point, Mumbai, IFSC Code: ICIC0000004.
Contact: SHARAN office 022 4003 1909, 97691 17747 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation before 7 days from the event date attracts full refund towards another program. Cancellation during the last 72 hours attracts 75% refund towards another program. No cancellation on the day of the event.