The Winter Vegetables Class
Thursday 20th December 2018
SHARAN Mumbai Centre, 306, Laxmi Mall, Above Axis Bank, Opp lane of Fun Republic, New Link Road, Andheri W, Mumbai
Nature brings everything in season for a reason. Vegetables that grow in winter have a purpose, so it’s best to implement them in your diet. In this class, you will learn some interesting recipes which are not only seasonal, but will be without a drop of oil, dairy, sugar and preservatives too.
- Spiced Coconut Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Greens Salad with Tahini dressing
- Gluten free Grilled Winter Vegetable Pizza
- Gnocchi in Creamy Pumpkin Sauce
- Vegetable and Greens Stew with Fragrant Rice
- Creamy Wintery Lasagna
- Purple and Green Casserole
- Fresh Fruit Tart with Cream
Time: 11.30 am to 1.30 pm
Contribution: Rs 2200 per person
Early bird discounted rate: 1800 per person till 18th Dec 2018
Note: Please deposit cash or cheque before the Early Bird date ends (midnight), or else full rate(s) will be applicable.
Contact: 022 4003 1909, 97691 17747.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation before the early bird attracts full refund towards another program. Cancellation after early bird attracts 75% refund. No refund at the day of event.