The Mindfulness Masterclass
Sunday 21st August 2022
Online on Zoom, Online Events
Being mindful about what we eat makes a huge difference!
Join Nutrition Consultant Shalu in this unique program, where you will learn;
- What is mindfulness
- Difference between Mindlessness – Mindfulness – Mind-Full-ness
- Difference between Mindful eating & Dieting
- How much to eat for optimum health
- How to make healthier food choices
- How mindful eating is cruelty free and suffering free
- One LIVE guided mindful eating exercise
- Theory & Practical of mindful eating
- Mindfulness Practice building through 5 Mindful Eating Activities each day on WhatsApp for 5 days
Date of Zoom Meeting: Sunday 21st August 2022 (One online session on Zoom)
Time: 6:30 – 7:30 pm IST (9.00 am USA, 2.00 pm UK, 5.00 pm UAE, 9.00 pm Hong Kong, Singapore & AWST)
Whatsapp Support: Monday, 22nd – Friday, 26th August 2022 (5 days WhatsApp Support)
Contribution: Rs. 650/- + 18% GST
Registrations for live event close on Saturday 20th August 2022 (midnight)
Note: You will receive an automated confirmation message and if the payment is made you will also receive a zoom link as soon as you register.
If you do not see this please check your spam and white list our address to avoid missing future mails by dragging it into your Primary Box and adding our addresses to your address book
A WhatsApp group will be formed one day prior to the program.
In case you do not receive the email or get added to the WhatsApp group by Sunday 21st August, kindly contact – email@example.com or call / whatsapp – +91 9769117747 or call +91 7499417038
Please note that this is a live event only and no recordings will be available for this event.
Cancellation 24 hours before the event attracts full refund. No refund for cancellation on the day of the event.