The Mindfulness Masterclass
Saturday 21st November 2020
Online on Zoom & Whatsapp, Online Events
This event has been SOLDOUT
(One online session on Zoom and 5 days WhatsApp Support)
Being mindful about what we eat makes a huge difference!
Join us in this unique program where you will learn –
- What is mindfulness
- Difference between Mindlessness – Mindfulness – Mind-Full-ness
- Difference between Mindful eating & Dieting
- How mindful eating brings awareness of how much to eat for optimum health
- How mindful eating is intimately linked to healthier food choices
- How mindful eating is always cruelty free and suffering free
- Guided mindful eating exercise
- Theory & Practical of mindful eating
- 5 Mindful Eating Activities and support on Whatsapp over 5 days
Date: Saturday 21st November 2020
Time: 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm (10 am New York, 3.00 pm UK, 6.00 pm UAE, 10 pm Singapore)
Date of Zoom Session: One online session on Zoom (Saturday 21st November)
Whatsapp support: 5 days WhatsApp Support (Sunday 22nd to Thursday 26th November)
Presenters : Shalu Nijhawan & Reyna Rupani
Registrations close at 4 pm on 21st November 2020
Note: You will receive an automated confirmation message and if the payment is made you will also receive a zoom link as soon as you register.
If you do not see this please check your spam and whitelist our address to avoid missing future mails by dragging it into your Primary Box and adding our addresses to your address book
In case you do not receive the email, please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org or call / whatsapp – +91 9769117747
No recording of the session will be shared.
Cancellation 24 hours before the event attracts full refund. No refund for cancellation on the day of the event.