Reversing Diabetes and Hypertension
Sunday 12th November 2017
INDIA INTERNATIONAL CENTRE, ANNEXE LECTURE HALL II, 40, MAX MUELLER MARG, New Delhi
If you have been told by your doctor that diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and a host of other lifestyle diseases are irreversible and that you will have to take medications all your life, then find out how thousands of people have successfully come off medications forever!
This program is based on scientific evidence and gives you practical guidelines about the best way to eat in order to re-create health.
This program has been designed in two parts, so that the most important information will be delivered first.
First Half (9am-1pm):
- The cause of Diabetes, High BP, high cholesterol and heart disease
- How to reverse these diseases by changing the way you eat
- How to keep checking and reduce medications
Second Half (2pm-5pm): ‘Optional’ afternoon session will cover practical guidelines on:
- How to cook
- How to adopt this lifestyle
- Detailed Q & A session
What you will receive
- 5 hours of eye-opening lecture on nutrition science and its link to disease
- 2 gourmet plant-based meals (breakfast and lunch). See Menu below
- A booklet packed with all the important information you will need to continue on your path to health
- Breakfast (8:30am – 9:00am)
- Program (9:00am – 1:00 pm)
- Lunch (1:00pm – 2:00 pm).
- Optional afternoon session (2:00 – 5:00 pm)
Rs 5,500 per person*
Rs 9,500 per couple* (A couple means husband and wife or two people living in the same house).
Rs 16,500 for family of 3-4.
Rs 19,000 for 4 friends.
Rs 3,750 for repeaters (those who have done our one day seminars – Peas vs Pills, Reversing Diabetes or Reversing Heart Disease and Hypertension).
*Super-Early Bird Discount:
- Rs. 1,000 off per person ONLY till 24th Sep 2017 midnight (after that Early Bird Discount applies)
- Rs. 1,500 off per couple ONLY till 24th Sep 2017 midnight (after that Early Bird Discount applies)
Early Bird Discount: Rs 500 off per person till 8th Nov 2017.
Note: Please pay via credit card or deposit cash or cheque before the Early Bird date ends (midnight), or else full rate(s) will be applicable.
^Includes breakfast, lunch & course materials. 18% GST will be added to any payment as per government regulations
Breakfast Buffet Menu
- Super Green Smoothie
- Seasonal Fruits
- Stuffed Veg Parathas
- Tofu Bhurjee
- Raita, pickles, chutney
- Muesli with soya milk
- Tea / coffee / herbal teas
Lunch Buffet Menu
- Hot & Sour soup
- Indian Carrot Salad
- Cucumber salad with peanuts and coconut
- Veg Raitha / buttermilk
- Palak Mushroom
- Baingan Bharta
- Rotis/ Whole Rice
- Surprise Dessert
Contact: 022 4003 1909, 097691 17747.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation before the early bird attracts full refund towards another program. Cancellation after early bird attracts 75% refund. No refund at the day of event.