Meditation for Health – World Health Day Special
Saturday 8th April 2023
Online on Zoom, Online Events
- Do you meditate?
- Are you able to connect with yourself?
- What are the hindrances and how to get over them?
- What’s the role of diet in meditation?
- What is the role of mantras or chants?
- Do you know that meditation is as easy as brushing your teeth or having a bath?
- Are you aware that meditation can help you cope with stress, anxiety, depression, loneliness etc. and a host of other physical ailments?
- How to meditate?
It’s the simplest thing to do…connect with one’s own self…
On this world health day, join our health coach and meditation teacher Sharmila Kannan for an interesting talk on meditation for maintaining health. This talk will be accompanied by a 5-10 minutes meditation.
Date: Saturday, 8th April 2023
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM IST + Q & A
(8:30 AM USA, 1:30 PM UK, 4:30 PM UAE, 8:30 PM Hong Kong, Singapore & AWST)
This is a free event but registration is must.