Hormonal Balance through Yoga and Lifestyle
Monday 5th September—Friday 30th September 2022
Online on Zoom, Online Events
When everything around me is moving so fast, I stop and ask, “Is it the world that’s busy, or is it my mind?” ~ Haemin Sunim, Buddhist teacher.
A recent study shows that COVID-related stresses have led to a 19% increase in hormonal imbalances. (Source: London Medical Laboratory)
Our ancient scripture Yoga Vasishta explains that mental unrest (Aadhi) is the root cause of all psychosomatic illness (Vyaadhi).
What’s better than yoga to regulate the pace of our mind?
SHARAN is happy to announce a one-month online workshop to learn how various yogic practices and a whole food plant-based lifestyle can help balance hormones naturally.
What will you learn?
Each session will include 1 hour of yoga therapy techniques followed by 15-minute talks on WFPB concepts and a live cooking demo.
There will be recipe sheets, individualised practice charts, and WhatsApp support
- Warm-up exercises for joint flexibility and injury prevention
- Sun salutation with step-by-step guidance
- Asanas taught with suitable modifications
- Pranayama with mudra and bandhas
- Yoga Nidra and meditation – audio files for self-practice
The theory behind each practice and yogic philosophy will be explained for deeper understanding.
- SHARAN 5-point plan and understand the “Why”
- How to adapt your kitchen to WFPB
- 5-10 minute cooking demos: Plant-based curd, cheese, salad dressing, dessert, and much more
- A live tour of our kitchen, the revelation of our tricks and hacks
Who is eligible to join?
- Those who are beginners and want to learn yoga step by step
- Those who have ailments such as PCOS/PCOD, hypothyroid, diabetes, insomnia, obesity due to hormonal imbalance
- Those who want to prevent, manage and reverse chronic diseases through yoga and whole food plant-based lifestyle changes
- Those who will listen to their body and do only what is comfortable for the body and don’t push themselves.
This program is not ideal for:
- Those who are planning to conceive or pregnant or had recent childbirth. Check our pre/post natal yoga program
- Those who had any surgery in the past year
- Those who have severe joint pain (neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee etc), cervical spondylitis, slipped disc, arthritis, osteoporosis etc
- Those who have high blood pressure, heart disease, recent abdominal surgery, epilepsy, stroke, eye problems, psychiatric illnesses, severe acidity, GERD, ulcer, hernia, vertigo, headache, and other major ailments.Yoga therapy for Hormonal Balance:
“I am not a yoga person…but trying to practice. Did this full yoga with you and felt relaxed, Thank you” ~ Kamal Bhatia
Thank you Raji and Parini for this session. Very beneficial. Feeling very light. – Tripti Negi Vohra
Dates: Monday 5th September – Friday 30th September 2022 [Total 12 Classes]
- Mondays – 5,12,19,26 September 2022
Wednesdays – 7,14,21,28 September 2022
Fridays – 9,16,23,30 September 2022
Timings: 10.30 am – 11.45 am IST [for all 12 Classes]
Contribution: Rs. 5000 + 18% GST (per participant for all 12 sessions)
Early Bird Discount: Rs. 3500 + 18% GST (per person till 3rd September 2022, 4 PM)
**Please make your contribution before the Early Bird date ends (midnight), or else full rate(s) will be applicable.
** This session is open to a maximum of 15 participants only
Registrations for the live event will close at 4 pm on Saturday, 3rd September 2022
Note: You will receive an automated confirmation message and if the payment is made you will also receive a Google form to be filled up along with an acknowledgement email.
If you do not see this please check your spam and white list our address to avoid missing future mails by dragging it into your Primary Box and adding our addresses to your address book
A WhatsApp group will be formed one day prior to the program. Kindly provide your correct whatsapp numbers during registrations.
Zoom links and other details will be shared on the WhatsApp group.
In case you are not added to the group on Saturday, 3rd September 2022 evening, kindly contact –email@example.com or call / whatsapp +91 9769117747 or call +91 7499417038
Please note that no recording will be available for this workshop.
Cancellation attracts a full refund till 4 days before the event and a 50% refund 3 days before the event. No refund on the day of the event.