Healthy Food Challenge – Healthy Lifestyle Mastery in 21 days
Sunday 10th April—Saturday 30th April 2022
Live on Zoom, Online Events
Did you realize that most of us have someone in our own family suffering from a chronic disease?
Disease prevalence has gone up drastically in the last two decades.
Did you know ‘Eating unhealthy Food’ is the No 1 contributor to these diseases? It has got to do with our lifestyle. If we consciously develop healthy food habits, we can not only reverse but also prevent most of these diseases in future!
We all know, adopting the right Lifestyle is very important. Forming Healthy Habits is the Key! Alone, we are not that successful. And we slip off too often. What if we form a healthy community and do it as a challenge in a group? And supported daily, (live) by an expert from the SHARAN team?
Welcome to the 21 day, Healthy Food Challenge (HFC) online program. Created to solve the modern day junk food cravings and form healthy food habits in a sustainable manner. It is designed based on best practices of forming habits with small and simple incremental progressive steps each day for 21 days.
What does it cover:
- Learn all the essentials of Healthy Food that heals with every meal each day.
- Focus on one major theme each week. Each adds one major dimension to your health.
- Learn the core concepts (the why) of healthy nutrition each day on one topic. When your WHY is strong, you overcome all obstacles easily.
- Watch cooking demos (and cook along, some days). ‘Read, Watch and Do’ for best experiential learning.
- Daily inspiration, motivation and support. You never feel alone.
- Lots of fun while learning. Imagine treating the whole family to delicious healthy food.
What does it include:
- Daily Live Zoom call training for 30 min, followed by Q&A (for 21 days)
- Recordings of all the calls (no worries if you miss it live sometimes) available for one full month. It will be shared n the Facebook group.
- Learning and engaging community on Facebook. (interact freely and learn more)
- Two Recipes shared each day. (about 40-50 recipes in all)
- Daily cooking demos. (a mix of live and recorded)
We do not leave anything to chance. We create a concrete plan for healthy food habits and follow it daily for 21 days to make them part of our lifestyle. Commit to the challenge and come out with flying colors on the other side! If you ever wanted to change a food habit and could not, this is your chance to master it once for all.
This is for the ones who;
- Wants to follow a healthy food lifestyle and could not do so far! Overcome all obstacles with knowledge and support.
- Searching for an ideal healthy nutrition system. Your search is over now.
- Suffering from a chronic ailment like Diabetes, BP, Thyroid, PCOD, Arthritis, Obesity, Acidity, Heart disease etc. Address the real cause and remove your suffering.
- Likes to prevent getting any serious ailments in future. This is like real health insurance with no premium to pay and no suffering.
- Likes to remain in the best of health state always with peak energy and productivity. Health is our first wealth!
This is NOT for someone;
- Not committed to changing their lifestyle
- Unable to spare an hour a day for their own health
- Not open to receiving new knowledge
- Not sure about taking a little positive action each day
Results from SHARAN programs:
1. Testimonials from Healthy Food Challenge (HFC) program (with weekly live in-person sessions) in Dubai.
2. Testimonials from 30 day, Diabetes Reversal program (with weekly live in-person sessions) done in Dubai.
No one taught us how to be healthy forever though that is what we seek the most. It is now time to address it as a top priority. Let us achieve our highest health potential to really live life. See you on the Healthy Food Challenge.
Dates: Sunday, 10th April – Saturday, 30th April 2022
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm IST (10.30 am UK, 1.30 pm UAE, 5.30 pm Hong Kong, Singapore & AWST, 7.30 pm AET)
Contribution: Rs. 2000/- + 18% GST
*We are focussing on a small group, so register early
Registrations for the live event will close an hour before the event time.
Note: You will receive an automated confirmation message and if the payment is made you will also receive a zoom link as soon as you register.
If you do not see this please check your spam and white list our address to avoid missing future mails by dragging it into your Primary Box and adding our addresses to your address book
Recipes & recordings will be shared in the Facebook Group.
In case you do not receive the email or recipe sheets or for queries related to this online session, kindly contact – firstname.lastname@example.org or call / whatsapp – +91 9769117747 or call +91 7499417038
Cancellation 24 hours before the event attracts full refund. No refund for cancellation on the day of the event.