defEat Diabetes 3 – A Six Week Master Class
Saturday 29th October—Saturday 10th December 2022
Online on Zoom, Online Events
A very successful program wherein a doctor and a chef are coming together for this 6 week culinary medicine journey.
This workshop focuses on helping participants develop lifelong skills on the reversal and management of type 2 diabetes. Diabetes is preventable, treatable and very often reversible with the right lifestyle changes. Following a whole food lifestyle will not only control your sugar levels but reduce the associated co morbidities.
You will receive in this unique program:
- 6 weeks of continuous & active support on WhatsApp
- Tremendous insight into causative and modifiable factors of diabetes like stress, exercise and sleep
- Learning to plan and cook your whole food plant based meal
- Exercises to do everyday
- Addressing sleep issues
- Practicing mindfulness
- Learning to identify organic veggies and why organic
- Learning to grow your own greens and micro greens.
Your blood reports will be checked by the doctor before the start of the program and medications would be adjusted during the 6 week period by being a part of a vibrant WhatsApp group. In addition to the WhatsApp group support, there will be fortnightly one on one consultation with the doctor and the chef. The chef will hand hold you with your meal planning and everyday tips.
Testimonials from defEAT Diabetes 1 & 2:
I consider myself extremely privileged and fortunate to have attended and immensely benefited from the 6 weeks DEFEAT Diabetes course conducted by Dr. Lakshmi & Chef Neelima.
- I thoroughly enjoyed and feel blessed by being part of this exclusive offering.
- Although there were many special highlights, let me capture a few that I personally relished:
- Kudos to Dr. Lakshmi & Chef Neelima, for ably partnering in this endeavor. They combined with a great degree of balance while sharing valuable perspectives from their professional backgrounds of being a medical Doctor and Chef, respectively
- The entire program was well thought of, aptly sequenced, smoothly paced, nicely designed and therefore was easy to follow
- The tips and traps for ensuring long-term healthy lifestyle, were exceptionally useful
- The guidance, explanation and reasoning provided by Dr. Lakshmi in terms of holistic health inputs were helpful and invaluable
- The recipes shared and demonstrated by Chef Neelima were creative. What I liked best was that one could easily make the dishes at home, with available ingredients
- They clarified all doubts and apprehensions of the participants, with expert practical advice
- In addition to the common classes along with other participants, the one-on-one consultation sessions with Dr. Lakshmi & Chef Neelima were an interesting feature. The personalized assistance and suggestions specifically based on my health background was enriching. The hand-holding process was warm and encouraging and I felt very cared
- The safe and trusting space extended by them, made me feel quite at ease to discuss all difficulties and challenges faced without any inhibitions
- The improvements experienced by me cannot be described in words. I feel tremendously energetic and positive. I am definitely optimistic not only to practice what I learnt, but also ensure to stay on the track of absolute well-being
- As a participant desirous to implement a healthy lifestyle in an enduring manner, the awareness and knowledge gained which included lots of quality learning and unlearning, can be easily practiced
I for one highly recommend attending DEFEAT Diabetes course to all those out there who seek value-based remedies to overcome Diabetes, on a sustainable basis.
I sincerely wish Dr. Lakshmi & Chef Neelima all the very best to enable many more individuals who are keen to reverse diabetes and thereby nurture a healthier world around us.
~ Rita Udayakumar
The program has been so well crafted and guided that anyone can join and follow the regime. Dr Lakshmi is super supportive, knowledgeable and an excellent mentor. Chef Neelima is simply awesome. She will come up with recipes which are easy to make, super delicious and of course healthy that people can fall for the food. The program is very interactive and pays attention to minute details and provides suggestions and options by the coaches as we make with the program. Highly recommended for people who are working to get off medication and improving their health and also for people who want to choose a healthy lifestyle.
~ Feedback from a participant
I would like to sincerely thank Dr Lakshmi and Ms Neelima for conducting SHARAN’s Defeat Diabetes online classes with immense personal energy, passion and a genuine desire to help everyone. If someone had told me 5-6 weeks ago that I will not only learn, but also put into practise, so many different life changing habits in this short span of time, I would have responded with a “No chance!”. However, here I am, eagerly looking forward to my morning exercises and breakfast smoothies, with a completely different take on cooking and eating “clean”, and in general, experiencing a better quality of life than the one from just a month ago. Thanks to this course, I have not only been able to reduce my dependence on medicines, I have also gained the confidence that I can improve my overall well-being by continuing to practise the life-skills that I have learnt in the last few weeks. Dr Lakshmi and Ms Neelima have been very patient and involved in their interactions on the whatsapp group and extremely considerate in providing much needed personalised counselling during the fortnightly one-on-one sessions. I am thankful to both of them for sharing many real-life insights from their own personal journeys, which have brought the course to life and made it a lot more actionable for all participants. I highly recommend this course to everyone (diabetic or otherwise!) to learn (and practise) some very valuable life-skills from inspirational practitioners like Dr Lakshmi and Ms Neelima, who “Walk the Talk” every day!
~ Testimonial 2
Day & Date: Saturday, 29th October – Saturday 10th December 2022 (Every Saturday)
Time: 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm IST (8.30 am UK, 11.30 am UAE, 3.30 pm Hong Kong, Singapore & AWST, 5.30 pm AET)
Contribution: Rs.16,000/- (additional consultation fees of Rs. 2000 for 3 months & Rs. 4000 for 6 months consultation with the doctor / once a month review)
Registration will close at 4 pm on Friday 28th October 2022
Note: You will receive an automated confirmation message and if the payment is made you will also receive a zoom link as soon as you register.
If you do not see this please check your spam and white list our address to avoid missing future mails by dragging it into your Primary Box and adding our addresses to your address book.
After making the payment, please email your latest blood reports to the doctor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly provide your correct whatsapp numbers during registrations as the zoom links and recipes will be shared on the WhatsApp group.
A WhatsApp group will be formed one day prior to the program. In case you are not added to the group by 28th October 2022, kindly contact – email@example.com or call / whatsapp – +91 9769117747 or call +91 7499417038
No Recordings of this workshop will be shared.
Cancellation 24 hours before the event attracts full refund. No refund for cancellation on the day of the event.