21-Day Health Retreat
Tuesday 6th June—Tuesday 27th June 2023
Did you know that we are the first generation expected to live less than our grandparents?
Did you know that 3 out of 4 Indians are dying today from “preventable” lifestyle diseases like diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc?
Did you know that many more people are suffering from pain, discomfort and being prescribed medications at younger ages than ever before in history as a direct consequence of their food and lifestyle choices?
Did you know that there is a way to not only prevent but also permanently REVERSE lifestyle diseases?
SHARAN has been working for over seventeen years in the area of preventing and reversing lifestyle diseases through food and nutrition. No medicines, no surgery, no gimmicks, no expensive supplements, no imported or extraordinary foods – just some simple, scientific information, tips and practices about what to avoid and how to prepare your food to retain more fibre and nutrition. Everyone can learn to do this and become their own doctor and lead a healthier and happier life.
Each year we run a 21 day residential programme in one of the most beautiful health resorts in India. This will be a relaxing, educative, healing and fun vacation that can change your health destiny!
Here are two short videos to give you the flavour of the program
Our day to day program will include
- Health checkups
- Yoga and pranayamas with resident teachers
- Theory and experiential sessions
- Interactive cooking classes
- Meditation and Yog Nidra
- Private consultations
- Art therapy with the resident artist
- Exercise, games, walks, swimming, fun
- Films on health and wellbeing
- Treks, nature walks and bird watching with resident naturalists
- One free relaxing massage per person
Dates & Times of Arrival & Departure
Arrival at Goa airport by 2 pm or arrival at SwaSwara, Gokarna by 6 pm on 6th June 2023
Departures from SwaSwara anytime before noon on June 27th 2023. Time to Goa airport is about 3.5 hours.
Your Investment & How to Apply
|Early Bird Rate (Till 25th April 2023)||Regular Rate (After 25th April 2023)|
|Twin – Per Person
|Twin – Per Person
|*Registration fee to reserve your space||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000|
|Balance amount to be paid by 6th May 2023
|Total amount if all documents & payments are received by 6th May 2023
|Total amount if all documents OR payments are received after 6th May 2023
The above rates include 18% GST.
To speak to someone for more information regarding this program please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure to apply for this program –
Only if you can benefit will you be accepted. In this case the registration fee is non refundable. If you are not accepted, this Rs. 25,000 will be returned to you. If you are paying from an Indian account you may pay through our payment gateway. If you are paying from abroad, please send the application form and reports to email@example.com and let us know from where you will be making the payment so that we can send you instructions on how to transfer the funds.
The balance payment is to be paid before 6th May 2023 only through RTGS/bank transfer/bank deposit into the SHARAN bank account
For NEFT/RTGS/ Transfers/ Cheque deposits/international transfers: (No cash deposits)
Name of A/c: SHARAN
A/c No: 000405113393
Bank: ICICI Bank
Branch Add: 215, Free Press House, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: ICIC0000004
MCIR Code: 400229002
SWIFT Code: ICICINBBVC1
Please send us a scanned copy of the payment details.
Inclusions and Exclusions:
This price includes: The entire 21-Day Retreat program – group airport transfers from Goa, lab tests, meals, doctor’s checkups and consultations, classes, therapies, leisure activities during the program.
Amenities in the room are – Towels / Bathing bar / Shampoo & Conditioner / electric Kettle & purified water in glass bottles for drinking.
What it does not include:
- Any medical treatment that may be required outside SwaSwara, personal laundry charges and tips. SwaSwara has an excellent laundry facility and will offer a 50% discount to our guests.
- Massages. SwaSwara is a Spa and does offer massages which can be availed of at an extra charge. Please note that our program is quite full with many choices to keep you busy. However you can always opt for additional massages if you so wish.
- Any personal purchases from the gift shop or outside the resort.
Need help with room sharing?
If you wish to share a room, you should let us know at the time of booking. It is best if you find a friend to share the room with as we cannot ensure an amicable match. If someone else of the same sex applies who also wants to share, we can help co-ordinate. If no share is found for you at the time when we are full, then you will be given a choice to take a room at single occupancy or withdraw your application (in which case a full refund will be given).
The medium of instruction is English. So it is advised that the participants have a basic understanding of the English language. At this point we are unable to provide this program in other languages.
Refund Policy: Registration amount of Rs. 25,000 is non-refundable once you are accepted except in the case of Covid-19 related issues. Cancellations on or before 4th June 2023 are eligible for 75% refund of remaining amount. No refunds after 5th June 2023.
Patient Data Form – Download
Will this program be good for you?
This program is especially useful for
- Those who want to reverse lifestyle diseases and are willing to make dietary changes
- Those who want to know how to keep themselves and their families well by learning all they can about health and nutrition
- Doctors, nutritionists, health coaches, cooking instructors or lay people who want to help reverse diseases through nutrition
- Those who want to lose weight or get rid of diseases but ‘do not have will power’ and need hand holding to begin
- Those who are willing to learn and grow all the time
This program is not ideal for
- Those who cannot understand English instruction. Since our program is currently in English a non-English speaker would miss a lot.
- Those who frequently have medical emergencies.
- Those who need frequent hospitalization and interventions like dialysis etc.
- Those who are not-self reliant, unable to walk, climb two flights of stairs.
- Those who have psychiatric illnesses.
- Those who are frequently travelling, or cannot be in control of what they are eating (living in a hostel, air hostess etc).
We have chosen SwaSwara for the magical healing energy of this place. The tranquil ambience, the sea, the lush greenery, the hills as well as the beautiful individual villas, the holistic planning and the attitude of the staff will stand out to make your stay comfortable and memorable. SwaSwara at Gokarna is easy to reach by air (Goa airport is the nearest being 3.5 hours away and Mangalore airport is 5 hours away). It can also be reached by road or by train on the Konkan Railway with the nearest stations – Gokarna Road with Karwar and Kumta on either side of it. https://www.cghearth.com/swaswara
Testimonials of past participants
To read reports & photos of past 21 day programs
To read a report of the June 2016 21-day Retreat, click here.
To read a report of the Sept 2016 21-day Retreat, click here.
To read a report of the June 2017 21-day Retreat, click here.
To read a report of the June 2018 21-day Retreat, click here.
To read a report of the June 2019 21-day Retreat, click here.