21-Day Health Retreat
Sunday 10th October—Sunday 31st October 2021
Did you know that
- we are the first generation expected to live less than our grandparents?
- 3 out of 4 Indians are dying today from “preventable” lifestyle diseases like diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc?
- many more people are suffering from pain, discomfort and are being prescribed medications at younger ages than ever before in history as a direct consequence of their food and lifestyle choices?
- there is a way to not only prevent but also permanently REVERSE lifestyle diseases? This is more important now than ever before because people with lifestyle diseases are more susceptible to Covid-19 morbidities.
SHARAN is the foremost organisation in the field of disease prevention and reversal through food and nutrition with 16 years of experience. No medicines, no surgery, no gimmicks, no expensive supplements, no imported or extraordinary foods – just some simple, scientific information, tips and practices about what to avoid and how to prepare your food to retain more fibre and nutrition. Anyone can learn to do this and lead a healthier and happier life.
Each monsoon we run 21-day residential retreats in one of the most beautiful health resorts in India. This will be a relaxing, educative, healing and fun vacation that can change your health destiny!
Here are two short videos to give you the flavour of the program
Our day to day program will include
- Health checkups
- Yoga and pranayama with resident teachers
- Theory and experiential sessions
- Interactive cooking classes
- Meditation and Yog Nidra
- Private consultations
- Art therapy with the resident artist
- Exercise, games, walks, swimming, fun
- Films on health and wellbeing
Dates & Times of Arrival & Departure
Arrival at Goa airport by 2 pm or arrival at SwaSwara, Gokarna by 6 pm on Sunday October 10th 2021 Departures from SwaSwara anytime before noon on Sunday October 31st 2021.
Your Investment & How to Apply
|Early Bird Rate (Till 9th Aug 2021)||Regular Rate (After 9th Aug 2021)|
|Twin – Per Person
|Twin – Per Person
|*Registration fee to reserve your space||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000|
|Balance amount to be paid by 25th Aug 2021||3,35,000||2,75,000||3,60,000||3,00,000|
|Total amount if all documents & payments are received by 25th Aug 2021||3,60,000||3,00,000||3,85,000||3,25,000|
|Total amount if all documents OR payments are received after 25th Aug 2021
The above rates includes 18% GST.
*Note: Rs. 25,000 Registration amount to be paid at the time of registration and the balance amount by 9th Aug 2021. There is a Rs 20,000 surcharge for payments or documents received after 9th Aug 2021.
To speak to someone for more information regarding this program please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your query and number and someone will call you.
Procedure to apply for this program –
Only if you can benefit will you be accepted. This registration fee is non refundable unless the cancellation is Covid-19 related. If you are not accepted, this Rs. 25,000 will be returned to you.
Procedure to pay the balance –
The balance payment is to be paid before 9th Aug 2021 only through RTGS/bank transfer/bank deposit/international transfers into the SHARAN bank account
For NEFT/RTGS/ Transfers/Cheque deposits/international transfers:
Name of A/c: SHARAN
A/c No: 000405113393
Bank: ICICI Bank
Branch Add: Free Press House, 215 Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: ICIC0000004
SWIFT CODE: ICICINBBCTS
Please send us a scanned copy of the payslip once payment is done.
Registration amount of Rs. 25,000 is non refundable once you are accepted except in the case of Covid-19 related issues. Cancellations before 9th October 2021 are eligible for 75% refund of remaining amount. No refunds after 9th October 2021.
Inclusions and Exclusions:
This price includes: The entire 21-Day Retreat program – airport transfers from Goa, lab tests, meals, doctor’s checkups and consultations, classes, therapies, leisure activities during the program.
Housekeeping will service rooms only once in 3 days due to Covid-19 regulations. Amenities in the room are – Towels / Bathing bar / Shampoo & Conditioner / electric Kettle & purified water in glass bottles for drinking.
What it does not include:
- Any medical treatment that may be required outside SwaSwara, personal laundry charges and tips. SwaSwara has an excellent laundry facility and will offer a 50% discount to our guests.
- Massages. SwaSwara is a Spa and does offer Ayurvedic massages which can be availed of at an extra charge. Please note that our program is quite full with many choices to keep you busy. However you can always opt for a massage if you so wish.
- Any personal purchases from the gift shop or outside the resort.
Need help with room sharing?
If you wish to share a room, you should let us know at the time of booking. It is best if you find a friend to share the room with as we cannot ensure an amicable match. If someone else of the same sex applies who also wants to share, we can help co-ordinate. If no share is found for you at the time when we are full, then you will be given a choice to take a room at single occupancy or withdraw your application (in which case a full refund will be given).
The medium of instruction is English. Anyone who joins must understand basic English otherwise he/she will miss too much. At this point we are unable to provide this program in other languages.
Patient Data Form – Download
Will this program be good for you?
This program is especially useful for
- Those who want to reverse lifestyle diseases and are willing to make dietary changes
- Those who want to know how to keep themselves and their families well by learning all they can about health and nutrition
- Doctors, nutritionists, health coaches, cooking instructors or lay people who want to help reverse diseases through nutrition
- Those who want to lose weight or get rid of diseases but ‘do not have will power’ and need hand holding to begin
- Those who are willing to learn and grow all the time
This program is not ideal for
- Those who cannot understand English instruction. Since our program is currently in English a non English speaker would miss a lot.
- Those who frequently have medical emergencies.
- Those who need frequent hospitalization and interventions like dialysis etc.
- Those who are not self reliant, unable to walk, climb two flights of stairs.
- Those who have psychiatric illnesses.
- Those who are frequently travelling, or cannot be in control of what they are eating (living in a hostel, air hostess etc).
We have chosen SwaSwara for the magical healing energy of this place. The tranquil ambience, the sea, the lush greenery, the hills as well as the beautiful individual villas, the holistic planning and the attitude of the staff will stand out to make your stay comfortable and memorable. SwaSwara at Gokarna is easy to reach by air (Goa airport is the nearest being 3.5 hours away and Mangalore airport is 5 hours away). It can also be reached by road or by train on the Konkan Railway with the nearest stations – Gokarna Road with Karwar and Kumta on either side of it. www.swaswara.com
Testimonials of past participants
To read reports & photos of past 21 day programs
To read a report of the June 2016 21-day Retreat, click here.
To read a report of the Sept 2016 21-day Retreat, click here.
To read a report of the June 2017 21-day Retreat, click here.
To read a report of the June 2018 21-day Retreat, click here.
To read a report of the June 2019 21-day Retreat, click here.