10 Steps to a Life Without medicines
Sunday 9th December 2018
Times Tower, 6th Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai
This is the original Peas vs Pills seminar in a new avatar.
Today cancers, auto-immune diseases, chronic kidney disease, diabetes, high BP, heart disease, thyroid, hormonal problems and obesity have become very common. There is a simple way to protect you and your loved ones from these diseases and also reverse many of them.
Join SHARAN founder Dr Nandita Shah as she draws the roadmap to a disease free life in 10 simple steps. Get ready for a healthy 2019!
You will learn
- How the food you eat affects you physically, mentally and spiritually.
- How you can take complete responsibility for your health by understanding the cause of disease and how to eliminate it.
- Transforming your life is easier than you thought.
- You will enjoy delicious meals with simple cooking tips and never look back at your old unhealthy habits.
What you will receive
- 5 hours of eye opening lecture on nutrition and its link to disease
- 3 gourmet plant-based meals (breakfast, lunch and snacks)
- A booklet packed with all the important notes and information you will need to continue on your path to health
Watch this short video about this program click here
Time: 9 am – 5:30 pm
Contribution* (Rs): Rs 6000 per person.
Rs 10500 per couple (A couple means husband and wife or two people living in the same house).
Rs 18500 for family of 3-4.
Rs 21000 for 4 friends.
Rs 4250 for repeaters (those who have done our one day seminars – Peas vs Pills, Reversing Diabetes or Reversing Heart Disease and Hypertension).
Early Bird Discount: Rs 750 off per person till 5th December 2018.
Note: Please deposit cash or cheque before the Early Bird date ends (midnight), or else full rate(s) will be applicable.
*Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Snack & Course materials.
18% GST will be added to any payment as per government regulations
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation before the early bird attracts full refund towards another program. Cancellation after early bird attracts 75% refund. No refund for cancellations on the day of the event.
Contact: 022 4003 1909, 097691 17747.